Nicole Eggert Says Scott Baio Began Molesting Her When She Was 14

by Wade Massey January 31, 2018, 4:16
Nicole Eggert Says Scott Baio Began Molesting Her When She Was 14

If I had to choose who to believe based just on what I saw here I would for sure go with Eggert, she doesn't come off like Alex Jones on a five-day meth bender, unlike some people.

"I had never experienced anything like that before either". "He was playing not only on my emotions, but my hormones and all of those things".

The heart surgeon also shared a clip from the interview, in which Eggert explains the highs and lows of her alleged relationship with Baio.

When asked how often these alleged events occurred, Eggert said, "That happened quite often, through the age of 16..." She told me more details that I can not recall now since this was long ago. "I wasn't ready to tell my story, for me it was always protecting the show and protecting that whole legacy", she reasons. "You know, that was my delusion, and that was my cover up always".

Speaking on "Megyn Kelly Today" on Tuesday, Eggert said Baio first molested her when she was 14 and they had sexual intercourse when she was 17. His wife, Renee, can be heard off camera giving him direction on his defense and providing commentary of her own. Now that her case is out in the open, however, producers have made a decision to air the interview from earlier this month where Eggert describes her years of abuse.

Baio also pointed to a 2013 interview Eggert did with the gossip website the Dirty in which she laughingly talked about initiating sexual relations with him. Eggert said, "There was a lot of manipulation that went into it".

"We started filming the show in September of '86 and he immediately took to me and befriended me and earned my trust", Eggert said. "It wasn't a hold-me-down rape me situation, but I was 17".

She then told Kelly that she and Baio had sex in her home when she was 17 and Charles in Charge was still being filmed.

Eggert first brought her accusations to Twitter, after she commented on a tweet referring to Baio's support of Donald Trump: "Ask [Scott Baio] what happened in his garage at his house when I was a minor". After the tweet, Baio posted a 16-minute-long video on Facebook denying the allegations, citing previous statements Eggert had made about their relationship.

Alex Polinsky tweeted and deleted that he too was abused by Baio on set, though not sexually.

"[Baio] was very clear nobody could know, and that it was illegal and that everyone could lose their job, including myself", she says.

Kelly also showed that former Charles In Charge actors Alexander Polinsky and Andy Carl both said Eggert had told them about the abuse.

Eggert and her lawyer Lisa Bloom are pursuing all legal options, including the possibility of going to the police. He said that Eggert had previously stated that the two had sex "way, way after Charles in Charge was off the air".


TOP News

Prepaid Plans To Offer 1.5GB Daily Data

WWE suspends wrestler over rape allegations

Marcus Smart Out Two Weeks After Fighting Hotel Decor

Chinese scientists claim to produce world's first cloned macaques

Sky says news is not a critical part of its business

Instagram has added GIFs to Stories-more fun ways to express yourself

Zuma arrives in Ethiopia for AU summit

Mob burns bus, school bus attacked in Haryana

USA Gymnastics top directors resign in wake of abuse scandal

Arsenal Willing To Include Giroud In Any Aubameyang Deal